Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 12, 2010

unreal good margarita pizza recipe

Two recipes in one week? Is the world turning? Are we in the twilight zone? I know! I think this heatwave is finally beginning to get to me. Don't question it. Let's just roll with it.

Tonight I was craving a margarita pizza. So, after checking around on the internet and comparing it to what I actually had in the pantry, I went to work. It was so unbelievably yummy that I am compelled to share...


waterstone recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler
[mine actually looked BETTER than this, but I ate it and had no photo.]

Boboli pizza crust
fresh tomato, sliced
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbs. minced garlic
1 tsp. salt
mozzarella cheese
parmesan cheese
chopped fresh basil

In a bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and sliced tomato. Allow to sit for 15 minutes

After 15 minutes, remove the tomatoes and brush the pizza crust with the olive oil marinade.
Top with shredded mozzarella, basil, sliced tomatoes and bake in a 425 degree oven until done.

Add your favorite red wine and you are DONE! Enjoy.

*Photo credit: MyRecipes.com*
...although mine looked prettier. see above.



1 comment:

Matty said...

This looks very good. And easy peasy to make.

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP