Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 15, 2010

vacationing with teens


My apologies. I have been the ultimate bad blogger. The biz has taken up my entire existence. Just ask the family. I do however, want to share our recent vacation. Follow me into the big, black wormhole otherwise known as teendom.

Photobucket

they play hard.

Photobucket

while the adults float like slugs. do slugs float?

Photobucket

they shop and say things like, "buy me this. i NEED it."

Photobucket

they sleep. anywhere. with anything.

Photobucket

they wear dorky shoes when no one their own age is looking.

Photobucket

teens ignore all forms of communication while experiencing the bonds of close friendship.

Photobucket

as a little side. my score is the bottom one. which is why the adults do this...

Photobucket

enough said.

Photobucket

back to the teens... they sleep more.

Photobucket

teens relish the thought of taking pictures of themselves.
even these.

For a great cobbler recipe, visit me here.

until next time.
what new and exciting things have you experienced this summer?



5 comments:

debi said...

Ok, I snickered before I even read this! Looks like you had so much fun! My 23 year old still looks the those pics! It never ends.....(yah)

Shelli said...

So nice to hear from you -- just thinking about you the other day and hoping all was going well. Looks like so much fun! Your pictures and narration are hilarious. Glad the biz is keeping you busy -- that's a good thing!

Sue Jackson said...

Love the photos, Lori!

Floating like a slug looks like fun...

The group of teens sitting together but all intently texting other people cracked me up - I see it all the time. I don't get it!!

Sue

blueviolet said...

I am loving your summer! I'm so glad you're making the most of it and clearly the kids are too!

citymouse said...

I might have been hitting something stronger than beer after a week with my teens! Nah... they aren't that bad but yours seem so happy and like they actually get along! Don't work too hard.

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP