Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, May 7, 2010

well if you REALLY loved me...


what's after 29?

If you REALLY loved me, you'd build me a disney house for Mother's Day.

No kidding. this house is about five minutes from mine. It is a private home occupied by an elderly couple. Story goes that the lady loves disney so much that her lovingly devoted husband built it for her. It actually has a "mote" lap pool surrounding the entire house.

whats after 29?

I would kill to see the inside of this place. Can't you imagine that the kids are wondering what the HELL they'll do with this house some day. lol

(sorry for the photo quality. I took it while driving. yeah not very safe, but hey)


4 comments:

tricia said...

what a fun house! great for someone like me with a Princess complex. :)

Matty said...

Like the Taj Mahal. The things a man will do for the woman he loves. Especially when he has the money to do it.

slow panic said...

now that is a house. i'm thinking the kids might be wondering why the heck they didn't have that house when they were growing up (assuming they didn't)

kelleysbeads said...

we passed this house on our way home from the pediatrician's yesterday morning. it always causes me to yell out GNOMES! LOOK AT THE GNOMES!!!

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP