Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sophie, Guest Blogger


waterstone lori plyler artisan recycled bags & jewelry

Hi all! Sophie here. The boss is really tired after a long day of doing whatever it is that she does in her room of stuff. Allz I know is that when we walked outside today to point the black box at a few of those things she's obsessed with, I spotted a goose standing by the pond, close enough to catch! What's a black-haired girl to do?

I didn't actually catch the goose monster, but I ran her into the water, then I swam around in circles. The boss was clearly cheering me on. I felt proud. She was so happy with my watchgirl duties that she promptly gave me a bath, toweled me off and sent me straight to my porch.

What? (You'll have to speak louder. I have watery ears at the moment.) Did she get to point the little black box toward the things she put together? No, she decided she'd rather give me a bath. She'll be back tomorrow. Until then...

woof. woof. drool. drip.

1 comment:

Matty said...

You're a doll. I had one who looks just like her too.

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP