Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 6, 2010

life's too short for...


waterstone lori plyler artisan recycled handbags & jewelry

I just did this on my other blog an it was so much fun. I'm giving my list first, then you comment adding your "life's too short for..." and I'll add it to the post with your link. Okay, here goes...

life's too short for...

grudges

instant coffee

being serious
all
the
time

not reusing, reducing, recycling


Now it's your turn.

{{ life's too short for... }}

a day without a good laugh (the card family)

you're next.




2 comments:

{the card family} said...

...a day without a good laugh.

Sue Jackson said...

One woman in my old book group used to love to say, "Life's too short to read bad books." I like that one.

Sue

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP