Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Know I Keep Complaining, But...


whats after 29?

I know I keep complaining, but...

In the southern words of my dear mama, I'm feeling like a one-armed paper hanger these days. My shop has, like, four items in it - a little sad. Every time I sell something, instead of being happy, I panic. "Hubs, you can't sell things you don't have!" = my favorite phrase lately. Yeah, my thinking is screwed and skewed.

Art takes time, people.

Just venting. Does this make sense? No. Is it mindless blabbering? Probably. Do I need to stop venting and work? I guess so. Would I rather eat a chocolate Easter egg-shaped whopper? Absolutely.

Okay, I'm better. It's amazing what chocolate will do for the soul.

1 comment:

Matty said...

In the words of a song....Don't worry, be happy.
I have an Etsy shop with nothing in it.

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP