Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 30, 2010

the extraordinary slacker


what's after 29?

Can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday. I'm becoming an extraordinarily talented slacker. In my own defense, I've been working my tushy off! My brain, instead of having typical conversations with itself, is in overdrive thinking thoughts such as SEO, sales, work, promotion, work, promotion, blah blah blah. I really miss that inner voice - you know, or don't you? - the one that answers back? No? You don't hear that voice? Okay. Well. Um, neither do I.

Great news!

Hubs and I are EMPTY NESTERS this weekend! Break out the margaritas and quesadillas! We're getting a little jump on cinco de mayo. So, if, on the local or national news, you hear about this middle-aged couple who broke wild, well...

It wasn't us.

So, what are your plans for the weekend?




8 comments:

citymouse said...

Absolutely enjoy your weekend! I think we are hosting extra kids so some other parents can empty-nest the night away. Oh well. What goes around comes around, right?? (Let's hope!)

Sue Jackson said...

I know that voice. I talk to myself constantly! That's what comes from being alone in the house during the day.

Hurray for you and your wild weekend! Woohoo! We were thrilled just to have lunch together one day this week, it's been so long since we've had any alone time.

My Dad's visiting this weekend, and we go to my Mom's next weekend for Mother's Day and her birthday, so I think lunch is all we're going to get for a while!

Have fun!

Sue

blueviolet said...

Uh oh, you're on the loose! I hope you two have fun, fun, fun!

debi said...

Oh crap! I was looking for a good read! BEHAVE! (or not)

Shelli said...

Love the picture! Hm, that may discourage me from getting a pole for my bedroom. Hubs may be disappointed. Enjoy your weekend!

Lori said...

Thanks, ladies. The margaritas were GOOD - so good, in fact, that we'll probably have them again tonight with bbq. Strange combo, but what the heck.

Debbie said...

When I'm really rushing at work, I totally talk to myself (more like crazy muttering). Thank G-d I don't share an office!

* Jewelry Designer: Harjot * said...

ur blog title attracted me to ur site..awesome place :) im gonna snoop around :P Have a nice week

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP