Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Little Lori Bashing


Photobucket

Yep, that just about sums it up. Things have been so busy that I've dropped the ball in, literally, every department that I'm in charge of. Why? Because my "little baby boy", aka The Hermit, came home last week for spring break and - well - I was a mama slacker. Now I'm working the tush off trying to catch up. How's it going? Not too good!

Didn't clean - still haven't

I did cook his favorite foods, that has to count for something.

Didn't post - anywhere.

Didn't work - making up for it now.

Smart Ass is wondering why she doesn't get the royal treatment he got. She just doesn't get it. I told her that when she moves out, I'll be a happier person and cook when she comes for a visit. For now, it's frozen pizza.

Okay, I'm done. You can go now. But first tell me how you've slacked off this week. And don't even THINK of saying you didn't.

Spill. It's good for the soul.


8 comments:

debi said...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh............really need to go to the grocery store, but that would entail getting dressed...

Sue Jackson said...

You caught me, I have been slacking off this week!

So glad you enjoyed your son's visit. I can't even imagine Jamie moving out. College is in 2 years, and I'm in deep denial...

Sue

citymouse said...

Ehhhh... I slack off all the time and then feel guilty about it. It's a pretty messed up cycle. My two oldest boys will be home at the same time the first week of June. I can hardly wait. It'll be a year since we were all together. Hard to believe! Hope you had a great time with your son.

Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

Yeah, there are dust bunnies multiplying on my floors as we speak. I'm definitely with you on the slacking thing!

slow panic said...

are you freaking kidding me? i can't remember the last time i cleaned. i usually crawl into bed at 7 and watch food network challenge and then crawl out of bed, put the kids to bed AND GO BACK TO BED. yeah, i'm that awesome. and don't ask my boss how far behind i am at work. 'cuz it's ugly. it's real real ugly.

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

I'm so good at slacking off... I don't even feel bad about it anymore. It happened when I turned 50, and it feels soooo goood!

Lori said...

Ahhhh.... I feel like I'm in good company now. Thanks for chiming in with your slacky confessions.

blueviolet said...

You gotta baby the ones who come home for spring break! The rest will get theirs when it's time!

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP