Dear Smart A.,
What you're NOT supposed to do when using the drive through at the bank:
1) do NOT pull so far away from the tubie thingy that you have to give it the old "half the body out the window" lean
2) NEVER, repeat, NEVER forget to put the car in PARK before leaning out the window to get the tubie thingy
3) after moving the car ahead five feet while leaning out the window to get the tubie thingy, you are NOT supposed to back up before looking to see if there is another car behind yours
4) you are NOT supposed to keep your Ugged foot on the excelerator after putting the car in PARK while simultaneously leaning out the window to get the tube. (you will appear to be a nascar driver revving up before the green flag and that's not good)
5) and perhaps most importantly, do NOT run through this ENTIRE sequence five minutes later at the next drive through.
*Photo from dailyhaha.com