Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 19, 2010

Yesterday


Photobucket

{this is what loiters do with random letters in Anthropologie}
{Can you tell we were hungry?}

Yesterday we had our quarterly trip to the neurologist so that they can collect their insurance money, give us a wink and a nod, and send us on our merry way.

Lucky for us (Smart Ass and myself) the doctor's office is down in the "big city" and there's no freaking way we're wasting a trip. The so-called doctor is only minutes from one of the many wonderful malls of Atlanta.

S.A. and I had a wonderfully healthy lunch at ChickfilA. She, with her gluten-free waffle fries and salad and I with my... nevermind.

S.A., being the ever observant teen that she is, forgot her Christmas gift cards to Sephora and Anthropologie. She gazed at me longingly as if I would buy her what she wanted, vowing that she'd hand over said gift cards when we returned home.

Two rules:
First, I'd forget to collect said gift cards and Smart Ass knows this.
Second, I tried to explain the concept of "this would mean I'd be spending double" to her, but either it didn't sink in or it did and she played dumb.

Either way, it was a spring planning trip - no purchasing.
It was FUN. Smart Ass has a different take, but she's not the important one here.

When we got home I convinced S.A. to model for me (YAY!).

Photobucket

{wonder if anyone would believe this is the body of a 48 year old woman. didn't think so}

Photobucket

{sophie, patiently waited for her turn to pose for the camera}



5 comments:

debi said...

Anthropology is still my favorite store EVER. The visual eye candy is so creative and amazing! I still manage to buy things for this 50 something person everytime I go there! Therefore, I try not to go too often! By the way, your bags have a really effortless (looking),natural beauty to them. Great job! (hope you understand that statement!!)

Lori said...

I 100% agree with you about Anthropologie. Every time I walk in the door, I just sigh because I know it's going to be like having a little party for myself.

And thank you. I know exactly what you mean. I never have been able to do structure very well - give me soft and slouch any day of the week.

Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

You had me at PBJ!!! Great post! Your dog is GORGEOUS!!

HI! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting and following my blog. I really appreciate it!! I'm so glad you did, too, now I get to follow you back!! Cheers!

slow panic said...

I want that bag! it is gorgeous. so is your puppy....

blueviolet said...

I love hanging out with my daughter, spending or not spending! Spring planning....I like the sounds of that more than window shopping!

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP