Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tell Me Something I Don't Know


Photobucket

I have developed a habit of keeping my fortunes.
Sometimes it's as if that little oriental lady in the back room who we all know is feverishly creating fortune cookies, is sending me a deep, meaningful message.

Last week when I went to PF Changs, I think that little lady had taken a bathroom break
or was sick or maybe on vacation. Heaven knows she probably needs one.

That's why I wasn't too terribly offended when I got this message in my fortune cookie.


At least this serves as solid confirmation that I've been made in the USA, which is a relief because I was really losing sleep over that one.


4 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

What if it had said "Made in the People's Republic of China?"

Lori said...

Then I would be hitting the Ambien and calling my mom, and then I would guess I'd be hitting the vino pretty hard too.

blueviolet said...

That is hilarious!!!

Sue Jackson said...

I keep some of my fortunes...sometimes just the right one comes along at just the right time. There is one taped to my computer that I got sometime during my first year of mystery illness (among many take-out meals)...The dark clouds will lift soon. I was so down at the time that it actually brought tears to my eyes.

Sue

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP