Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

She Didn't Kill Me


Photobucket

Dear Smart Ass,

Thank you for not killing me via some terrible merging incident yesterday as we took turns driving seven hours from Virginia to Georgia. For that I am forever grateful - at least until the next road trip. Thank you also for ditching me for your friends (who would have thought?) and visiting only when you needed money. I'm happy to report that it only took two glasses of wine to calm my nerves upon returning home.

Love, Mom

Why did we go to Virginia? To house sit and pet sit this fabulously loveable mutt named Maggie. Isn't she adorable? (Read here to find out why I can't count on her watchdog skills.)

Photobucket

I've developed a deep love of living on the cheap in someone else's house while they're on vacation. Have you tried it? You really should - it's the bomb. (Do people still say that?)

2 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

Sounds great, Lori! Wish I could try it.

Glad you had a good trip and made it home safely.

Sue

blueviolet said...

I can only imagine how much fun you had when you weren't deep breathing and saying prayers for your safety! Mom/daughter time is the best!

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP