Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Do I Drive Thee Crazy?


Photobucket

How Do I Drive Thee Crazy? Let Me Count the Ways…



1. We became friends on Facebook.



2. As soon as I joined Facebook, it wasn't long before your friends came a-calling. "Oh Mrs. P, we love you!"

It was only a matter of time, my dear. Heh Heh Heh



3. I can read your facial expressions. In other words, when you're supposedly studying on the computer, I know you're chatting with a friend.



4. I know when you're texting under the dinner table. Sheesh - just how dimwitted do you think I am?

Don't answer that!



5. A mother/child relationship is like Survivor or Big Brother - everything is a game.

You never know who has the upper hand.


But remember…



6. I control your future, your college education, your cell phone, and more importantly, your clothing allowance.


All in a days work. All in a days work.


Love you, Sweetie! Mean it.



1 comment:

Caffeine Court said...

Wow. I am so glad you commented on my blog, because now I can read YOURS!!

Love your jewelry, and your writing.

Nice to "meet" you!

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP