Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fat Pants, Pizza, and Beer


Photobucket

It's raining today and I'm thoroughly happy about it.

I've braved Wally World to get pizza supplies. We've got a fire in the fireplace, beer (Blue Moon WITH the orange slices), and football starting in - ooh - ten minutes. My body is practically begging for my stretchy fat pants, thick socks and large, sexy Life is Good tee shirt. Beginning to feel a nap coming on...

Is it raining where you are? If so, embrace it. Sundays are good for that. :)


6 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday! I love all the Life Is Good Stuff.

We haven't gotten the forecast rain yet, but we also had a very lazy Sunday - finally. Can't wait for the Saints game tonight - our old home team!

Sue

Reluctant Housewife said...

Sundays and rain can be a beautiful combination.

I wish i had a giant Life Is Good t-shirt. :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

I just bought some fat pants at Old Navy for $3 and gave them a work out this weekend! Raining here too, pour me a Blue Moon...

Kathy said...

Now that sounds like an awesome day! Hope it was and that your team won.

Kathy said...

Love the photo by the way...is that your pup? So cute!

Lori said...

It's my pup and YES my team won in overtime!

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP