Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 22, 2010

Clara & the French Onion Soup


First, last night's french onion soup was a hit! As Smart Ass says, "I know, right?" I practically begged for criticism, but there was none to be had. The dog didn't even get a sip. Well, actually, she did - but just one! Yes, my dog had french onion soup.

Seriously, you NEED to make this. You'll be a rock star.

On to Clara...

Have you met Clara? She reminds me of my own Grandmother Bailey and, well, I think I'm in love. This is a bit on the longish side, but oh so sweet.

Just goes to show you that you don't have to be young or sexy to be a YouTube sensation.


You can find Clara on YouTube here, her blog is here and her book, yes book, is here.

Oh, and have a great day :)


1 comment:

Sue Jackson said...

I LOVE French Onion Soup! I make an exception to my dairy-free diet and accept the consequences when it comes to French Onion Soup. One Saturday a couple of years ago, Craig and a friend were browsing cookbooks for a lunch idea and decided to make French Onion Soup - it was awesome!

I'll have to check out the granny video when I have a little more time!

Sue

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP