Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Can You Have Too Much Of A Good Thing?

I think the answer is yes.

The BSer and I have been experiencing "empty-nester-marital-bliss" for the past five days because the Hermit moved out and took Smart Ass with him. Unfortunately, the commonwealth of Virginia didn't want our dear, sweet S.A. So, I have to go get her tomorrow. Seriously.

Having said that, I think that the BSer and I mutually agree that four days is our current limit for experiencing "empty-nester-marital-bliss". The harsh truth is that we're not quite ready to be empty nesters yet. Don't get me wrong, the BSer and I love one another dearly. However, I think that we need another solid year of abuse from one of our offspring before we're finally ready to downsize and move to some unknown location, never to be heard from again.

So, yes, you CAN have too much of a good thing.

Bring on the abuse.

No comments:

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP