Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Shopping and Wine



Part One happened on Friday:

WITH a crappy cold, I decided to head to the mall to tackle Christmas shopping for the kiddos.

{{{mistake}}}

Going shopping wasn't the actual mistake. The mistake was calling the BSer and asking if he'd like to have lunch and help me Christmas shop.

what. was. i. thinking?

We wandered for two solid hours, accomplishing nothing except...

After lunch and another two hours, BSer had two new pairs of pants and a new sweater vest, cords and two shirts.


The hermit - zip.
Smart Ass - zip.

BSer had to get back to work. I ran into the nearest American Eagle and grabbed two pairs of jeans and...

went home to crash.

Part two - Monday:

Still have a cold, but I was smart enough to go to a mall FAR away from the BSer.

I wandered for many many hours, then...

came home and ordered everything online - WITH...

free shipping...

and a glass of wine. :)


3 comments:

Shelly's Stuff Jewelry said...

I love to shop online. Will have to try it with a glass of wine next time! :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

Ah, we'd be great shopping buddies. Click and sip is the best way to shop :) I'm nearly finished for the year...hic...hic...

WhisperingWriter said...

Shopping online is a lot of fun. I love finding deals.

slickdeals.net is my best friend.

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP