Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 13, 2009

Being Nice...

Photobucket

I was looking at my Operation Nice sticker and thinking to myself, "What did I do yesterday that was nice?" My answer?

I allowed Smart Ass to stay out late to see the Atlanta Symphony. (what attraction that held for a 16 year-old I will never know - maybe some hottie violinist?)

I cleaned our bathroom AND the windows - well SOME windows.

I cooked dinner and went to the cleaners, grocery store and pharmacy.

I gave psycho cat a treat even though she attacked me EVERY time I walked by.

HEY!!! I'm nice every day - not.

Hope your Friday is filled with happy events.

1 comment:

phd in yogurtry said...

cleaning the bathroom - the ultimate sacrifice to the goddess of nice.

believe it or not...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP